DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
We are a leading non-stock and non-profit organization whose thrust is to help improve the quality of education in the Philippines through media and technology. If you’d like to join us, we’re looking for passionate and mission-driven individuals to fill up the following positions:
(Preferably for Early Childhood Development / Beginning Reading)
Nature of Work
Under the direct supervision of the Content & Curriculum Development Head, this individual provides accurate and relevant content, suggests effective instructional designs, and related data for the development and/ or enhancement of multimedia learning resources (MMLR) for the various platforms of Knowledge Channel. He or she also assists in the preview of materials, research, selection, classification and acquisition of MMLR.
- Map and develop curriculum content and corresponding instructional designs for video scripts and storyboards and layouts for e-learning and other media-based materials, making sure that such products are based on identified needs and sound and evidenced-based learning theories.
- Work with consultants from the Department of Education (DepEd), other groups and members of production and related units in the development of multimedia learning resources.
Specifically, these activities include the:
- Preparation of materials in the most comprehensible texts for content guides provided to writers and developers.
- Review of content, sequence treatment, scripts, storyboards and resulting multimedia learning resources making sure that all materials are aligned with the with the curriculum and thrusts of DepEd and KCFI and in terms of effectiveness, appropriateness and accuracy of content.
- Preview and test materials before airing, uploading or publication to check on effectiveness of design, accuracy of data and concepts.
- Conduct regular assessment of shows and other multimedia learning resources and make necessary recommendations on revisions in content and form, and in programming and use in learning.
- Perform other matters and produce materials related to technology-aided and 21st century learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education preferably with specialization in Early Childhood Development/ Beginning Reading
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Media literate
Qualified applicants may send their resume with picture to:
KNOWLEDGE CHANNEL FOUNDATION, INC.
5/F Benpres Building, Exchange Road cor. Meralco Avenue,
Ortigas, Pasig City